NorLand Limited is a family of 15 businesses working safely together and believing to our core that no task is too daunting.
We get excited by, and creatively rise to, every challenge making Anything Possible. Joining our family means bringing your diverse ideas to the table every day, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done, working with a trusting team of diverse professionals, and going home safely every day passionate and proud of what you have helped build.
BelPacific Excavating & Shoring, part of NorLand Limited, has delivered innovative and cost-effective solutions for a wide range of excavating, shoring, and drilling applications to customers throughout Western Canada for over 65 years. We are looking for dedicated team members to expand our team as Shoring Nozzleperson. Successful candidates will be responsible for supporting various deep excavation and shoring projects throughout the Lower Mainland.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing high-quality shotcrete application expertise on various and sometimes challenging projects
- Ensuring all areas to receive shotcrete are clean, sound, and free of loose material
- Ensuring all anchors, reinforcement, and ground wires are properly placed and spaced
- Coordinating the application of shotcrete with the shoring crew
- Always working in a safe and respectful manner on NorLand and client job sites
- Operating as a productive member of a high functioning team
To qualify for this role, you must be:
- Familiar with shoring methods, and have previous experience working on a shoring site, preferably as a finisher, rodman, or pump/gun operator
- Able to communicate in effectively in English
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of proper shotcrete equipment set-up
- ACI certified (ACI CP-60) preferred
- Nice to have a valid BC Driver’s license, but not a requirement
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and have a good work ethic
BelPacific Excavating & Shoring and NorLand Limited are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion in our recruitment and hiring practices.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.